In these stressful and uncertain times, sometimes all you want to do is blast away. If you’re ready to channel all that tension into something fun, then go get yourself and your kids a Nerf gun. Fill your days with action-packed war simulations with family and friends.
To help, we came up with a list of the best mega Nerf guns available.
1. Thunderhawk Nerf AccuStrike Mega Blaster
This Nerf is hands down the longest Nerf Blaster in town. Thunderhawk Nerf AccuStrike Mega Blaster is ideal for kids who like to play in long ranges.
- Stock ammunition type: AccuStrike Nerf Mega darts
- Stock capacity: 10
- Priming mechanism: Bolt-action
- Mode of fire: Single Fire
- 30 feet range
This weapon has an easily adjustable length so you could easily control it in your battles. It also features AccuStrike Mega darts that pave the way for extremely accurate shots.
It’s undeniable that Thunderhawk embodies versatility. Whether in short- or long-range play, this unit guarantees powerful shots. With its folding bipod, this gun has the stability that every player needs.
Pros Of Thunderhawk Nerf AccuStrike Mega Blaster
- Length is adjustable
- Excellent for short and long-range playing
- Equipped with the most accurate Mega Nerf darts
- Extreme stability for perfect shots
Cons Of Thunderhawk Nerf AccuStrike Mega Blaster
- The scope isn’t that precise
2. Nerf N-Strike Elite Mega Cyclone Shock
Rapid firing is what this gun is all about. Fire 6 continuous shots at an extremely rapid pace with the Nerf N-Strike Elite Mega Cyclone Shock. Because of its rotating drum feature, constant reloading will never be a problem anymore.
- Stock ammunition type: Mega Whistler darts
- Stock capacity: 6
- Mode of fire: Single Fire
- 90 feet range
Cyclone Shock is fun to play as well as it emits exciting sounds as you shoot, thanks to its Mega Whistler darts. Also, its 90-feet range would never let you down – marking how dependable this gun is.
Even with highly impressive features, Cyclone Shocks remains to be the best valued mega Nerf gun that you could own.
Pros Of Nerf N-Strike Elite Mega Cyclone Shock
- Easy reloading
- Durable and of High Quality
- Equipped with Mega Whistler Darts
- Not that expensive
Cons Of Nerf N-Strike Elite Mega Cyclone Shock
- Relatively low stock capacity
3. Megaladon Nerf N-Strike Mega Toy Blaster
When you need to shoot a lot of things fast, the Megaladon could be just what you need. This beast fires 20 darts in a row using an impressive rotating drum. This gun is sure to impress and blow your friends away simultaneously… which is why we love Nerf.
- 20 Dart Rotating Drum
- Crank to fire action
- Fires darts 85 feet (26 meters)
- Slam fire action
- Includes 20 Nerf Whistler Darts
The single lever pump action followed by 20 continuous shots is a very unique feature of this blaster. There is nothing in the Nerf range that is quite like this gun which is why we are awarding it the most unique gun.
Pros Of Megaladon Nerf N-Strike Mega Toy Blaster
- The 20 dart rotating barrel looks intimidating, especially when in action
- Fires 20 darts continuously without the need to re crank
- Unique crank lever
Cons Of Megaladon Nerf N-Strike Mega Toy Blaster
- Lever can be a bit awkward and hard to use for younger kids
- 20 whistler darts are not the most accurate
Each of the guns we reviewed above has its pros and cons. The bottom line is, the best Nerf gun is one that suits your visual taste, firepower needs, and budget. What’s certain is that with a mega Nerf gun, you can end your battles to a fun-filled finish.