Outdoor games can be fun and allow both kids and parents to join in. Nerf’s selection of toy guns can add a lot to the fun.
With its advanced designs, Nerf has proven itself for being the kids’ best friend. All models look fantastic and provide hours of fun and enjoyment.
Let’s take a look at some of the best sniper nerf gun models.
1. Nerf Vortex Revonix 360
The futuristic model by Vortex has a cool sci-fi look. Nerf Vortex Revonix gives you long-range firepower and comes along with an ammo store of 30 XLR discs. Simply holding down the trigger will make you feel like you are a part of a famous movie. There will be a constant stream of discs, making you feel more powerful than your rivals. This model gives you a range of 70 feet. It is an excellent sniper gun for any Nerf adventurer.
Pros Of Nerf Vortex Revonix 360
- Epic sci-fi blaster
- Incredible rapid fire shooting experience
- Huge range of 70 feet
Cons Of Nerf Vortex Revonix 360
- Quite expensive compared to other Nerf Guns
2. Nerf N Strike Elite Centurion
Next on our list of best sniper nerf gun models is the No. 1 long-distance sniper on the market. This blaster comes with six mega darts, so make sure to buy enough ammunition. It is a high-quality sniper-type gun, suitable for ages 8 and up.
Its high-quality clip system is durable. Another great thing to point is its bipod. The bipod attaches to the rail, and the legs can be folded upward for quick on-the-go firing. The darts cover an impressive distance of 90 feet and more.
Pros Of Nerf N Strike Elite Centurion
- Durable construction
- Comes complete with a bipod for a realistic sniper experience
- Fires a huge 90 feet distance
Cons Of Nerf N Strike Elite Centurion
- Only comes with 6 darts so you may need to buy additional darts
3. Nerf N Strike Elite Rapidstrike CS-18
This blaster provides users with an elite experience for adventures and combat missions. It is lightweight and has a comfortable hand control to face any challenges while on a mission. The 18 elite darts model allows you unleash all-out ammunition, unlike other blasters.
It is suitable for kids ages 8 and up. To release the trigger, grasp it so you can power the motor. After that, pull the trigger and watch how the sniper launches the darts quickly. This sniper Nerf gun gives you a range of 75 feet and can fire darts at high speed.
Pros Of Nerf N Strike Elite Rapidstrike CS-18
- Lightweight compared to other sniper guns
- 18 dart capacity means you can fire more
- Fires darts a distance of 75 feet
Cons Of Nerf N Strike Elite Rapidstrike CS-18
- Doesn’t have as much of a “sniper feel” compared to other sniper blasters
- Magazine cartridge has a complex mechanism which can jam therefore may not be suitable for younger users.
If you are up for a real adventure, select one of these three best sniper Nerf gun blasters and get set to win the mission.