What if you get the chance to defend humanity against the biggest zombie invasion? You would want to have the best NERF blasters ready to stop the invasion and save humanity against all odds. It’s time to shortlist some of the most powerful guns and add it to your arsenal so that when the time comes, you can use them to get rid of the zombies as soon as possible. Here’s a list of zombie strike NERF guns that you should carry in your weaponry.
1. NERF Ghoulgrinder Blaster
When you need a go-to weapon to kill zombies that are slowly surrounding you, you should go for the NERF Ghoulgrinder Blaster. Its 10-dart rotating wheel gives you a chance to end the lives of 10 zombies right away. This gun comes with bolt-action blasting, meaning you just need to move the bolt to its prime blaster to fire. There is also a removable stock that you can customize according to the battle you want to prepare for. It also comes with a barrel attachment that helps to point at zombies without any movement of the arms. The NERF Zombie Strike Ghoulgrinder Blaster is an absolute gem of a gun that can protect you from zombies. Get it right away because it’s you who can save the world from these monstrous creatures.
Pros Of NERF Ghoulgrinder Blaster
- The 10-dart rotating wheel starts working as soon as you prime the blaster, thus killing all the zombies that come in your way.
- It comes with 10 darts and dart storage where you can keep 5 darts to reload fast when you see zombies coming at you.
- The wheel shifts to the next dart the moment you prime.
Cons Of NERF Ghoulgrinder Blaster
- It is slightly expensive considering the features of some of the other guns.
The NERF Zombie Strike Ghoulgrinder Blaster is an absolute gem of a gun that can protect you from zombies. Get it right away because it’s you who can save the world from these monstrous creatures.
2. NERF Zombie Strike Alternator Blaster
Do you want to buy a NERF gun out of your own pocket-money? If you do, then you should be looking at some of the cheaper guns that provide the features of some of the high-end guns. Well, the NERF Zombie Strike Alternator Blaster is just the one that you should buy. It can fire in three different ways, meaning you can kill zombies coming from different directions. The easy-to-move barrel holds 6 darts and you can choose from single, double, or trip blasts. If you can ignore the build quality, then this zombie strike NERF gun is ideal for your budget.
Pros Of NERF Zombie Strike Alternator Blaster
- You can load, prime, and fire this gun quickly, thus not giving zombies any time to attack.
- The alternator blaster consists of 12 darts, giving you enough ammo to defeat the zombies.
- It is way cheaper compared to some of the other NERF guns.
Cons Of NERF Zombie Strike Alternator Blaster
- Its build quality isn’t the best to be honest.
If you can ignore the build quality, then this zombie strike NERF gun is ideal for your budget.
3. Nailbiter Nerf Zombie Strike Toy Blaster
If fast-firing is your primary criteria, then you should buy the Nailbiter Nerf Zombie Strike Toy Blaster. Its fast-firing features compares to none of the other guns in the market. The zombies won’t get a chance to take their positions if you attack with this gun. It also comes with an 8-dart indexing clip that will automatically index to the next dart once you fire. This means you can freely shoot without thinking of the next dart. The Nailbiter Nerf Zombie Strike Toy Blaster is ideal for those who want to kill zombies swiftly. Add this to your arsenal and use it when zombies close in.
Pros Of Nailbiter Nerf Zombie Strike Toy Blaster
- The indexing clip holds 8 darts that can kill any zombie that approaches your zone.
- The fast-firing feature gives zombies no time to settle.
- This gun is a part of the Zombie Strike Survival System of accessories and blasters.
Cons Of Nailbiter Nerf Zombie Strike Toy Blaster
- There is no priming facility in this gun.
The Nailbiter Nerf Zombie Strike Toy Blaster is ideal for those who want to kill zombies swiftly. Add this to your arsenal and use it when zombies close in.
4. Scravenger Nerf Zombie Strike Toy Blaster
Sometimes when zombies surround you, you wish if you had some more darts to kill them. Well, your wish just came true. The Scravenger Nerf Zombie Strike Toy Blaster comes with two 12-dart clips, meaning you have enough darts to kill a gang of zombies without reaching for another dart pack. It also has a lever action blaster with on and off feature when you slam the fire button. You also get a targeting scope and clip holder to aim at zombies coming from a distance. Just aim at their heads and shoot to kill them instantly.
Pros Of Scravenger Nerf Zombie Strike Toy Blaster
- The indexing clip can hold 12 darts. There is an additional clip that also holds 12 darts so that you can change the clip if you run out of ammo.
- The barrel extension and tactical light make aiming easier, along with the targeting scope.
- There is a 2-dart blast hidden right inside the stock for emergencies.
Cons Of Scravenger Nerf Zombie Strike Toy Blaster
• It is quite expensive because of the double dart clips with extra darts.
This gun is for those who can’t change their clip holders quickly. With 24 darts at your disposal, you can kill zombies for fun with this gun.
5. NERF Zombie Strike Hammershot Blaster – Most Stylish
This is one of the most stylish guns with a striped color scheme. It also has a pull-back feature that seems as if you are pulling a real gun to kill the zombies. You just need to pull the hammer back to prime and then pull the trigger. The blaster has a rotating drum containing five darts. This gun is ideal if you want to play with one hand. It doesn’t have a barrel extension. If you want a stylish gun in your arsenal, there’s no better gun than NERF Zombie Strike Hammershot Blaster.
Pros Of NERF Zombie Strike Hammershot Blaster – Most Stylish
- The one-hand action gives you enough time to move swiftly and kill zombies that come to get you.
- The pull-back hammer and striped colors make this gun stylish.
- It has tons of advanced features but doesn’t cost a fortune.
Cons Of NERF Zombie Strike Hammershot Blaster – Most Stylish
- It only holds five darts.
If you want a stylish gun in your arsenal, there’s no better gun than NERF Zombie Strike Hammershot Blaster.
Now that you know the best zombie strike NERF guns that can help you save the world, buy one that you think is the most practical for your fights.